Welcome to our Knowledge Base
3 Way Calling
Now you can turn an everyday two-way phone call into a three-way conference conversation.
To Add A Third Person To Your Call
- First, depress the switchhook* for about one second. This will place the first call on hold.
- Listen for the dial tone. Then dial the third person. (Speed calling codes may be used if you also have this feature.)
- When the third person answers, you may talk privately with this person before you make the call three-way.
- To make the call three-way, depress the switchhook for about one second to add the person on hold. Your three-way call is now under way.
If for some reason the call to the third person is not completed or you decide not to add the third person to the call depress the switchhook twice to resume your conversation with the person on hold.
To Disconnect the Third Person
- Press the switchhook for about one second. You will now have only the original party on the line.
– or –
- If either of the other two people hangs up, you can continue to talk to the one remaining.
To Disconnect Completely
- Simply hang up.
* The switchhook is that round, flat, square or otherwise-sized button that the handset pushes down when you hang up the phone. Your phone is “off the hook” when that button is up.